The XL741 Discrete Op-Amp Kit
The XL741 kit is sold as an easy-to-build soldering kit.
It includes the circuit board, resistors, transistors and capacitor that make up the electrical circuit as well as printed assembly instructions. The kit also comes complete with the "IC Leg" stand, and eight colour-coded thumbscrew terminal posts.
To build the XL741 kit, fundamental electronic soldering skill and tools are required. Soldering tools are not included, and you will need to use your own.
You will need: a soldering iron, solder and small ("flush") wire clippers, as well as a Phillips head screwdriver
The kit features easy construction and should take roughly an hour to build.
- The XL741 kit printed circuit board is 5.215" x 3.175" (13.25 cm x 8.06 cm) in area, and (nominally) 0.100" (2.54 mm) thick.
- Including the "Integrated Circuit Legs" stand and terminal posts, the overall size of the assembled kit is 5.215" x 3.9" x 1.70" (13.25 cm x 9.9 cm x 4.3 cm).
Materials and construction
- The decorative stand is smooth to the touch and made of anodised aluminium.
- The circuit board in the kit is extra thick for rigidity and made with a matte-black solder mask finish. It comes pre-fitted with eight 8-32 threaded inserts for the terminal posts.
- All materials (including the circuit board and stand) are RoHS compliant (lead-free).
- The included terminal post screws are stainless steel thumbscrews with colour-coded plastic caps (1 red, 1 black, 6 grey).
|Hersteller||Evil Mad Science LLC|