Easy to solder real time watch kit with a unique laser cut acrylic casing. Four individual acrylic parts cut to fit the internal PCB, battery and switch perfectly. Included is a velcro wrist band. After soldering the Solder:Time, the watch is built by stacking the acrylic parts with the PCB and holding it together with the included screws.
The Solder:Time was designed to be a wrist watch. It doesn't have to be limited to living on your wrist, you could also use it as a badge or desk clock.
• Great looking laser cut acrylic case
• Unique watch
• Easy to solder
• Stand alone project – no computer or other programmer required. Just solder it and it's ready!
• On board Dallas DS1337+ Real Time Clock (RTC) for super accurate time keeping
• Jumper (on bottom) for always on use.
• Hackable: Programming and I²C pads labeled on bottom
• Clear front and back casing to show the internal electronics
• Adjustable wrist band
• Can be also be worn as a badge with optional badge clip.
• Long lasting battery, with special LED lighting method and very low power processor sleeping.
• Solder:Time PCB with all of the electronics
• Laser cut acrylic casing with four screws
• Easy to use Velcro type wrist band (long enough for huge wrists, trim-able for smaller ones.
• CR2032 Battery
Documentation: Instructions Page
Tools & Supplies required: Soldering Iron, solder and wire snips.