Siglent SPD3303C Labornetzteil
The SPD3303C is a LED display screen programmable linear DC power supply that is both, lightweight and is multi-functional. It has three independent outputs: two sets of adjustable voltage and a fixed set of selectable voltages, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V. In addition, it has output short-circuit and overload protection. Total power is 195 W. It possesses an independent, series / parallel output mode. The SPD3300C is a high performance-to-price price product that can be used in various types of production and research environments.
- 3 independent high precision output 30 V / 3 A * 2,2.5 V / 3.3 V / 5 V /3 A*1, total 195W power
- 4 digits voltage and 3 digits current display, min resolution: 10mV, 10mA
- Three output modes: independent, series and parallel
- 100 V / 120 V / 220 V / 230 V compatible design, to meet the need of different power grids
- Smart temperature controlled fan, effectively reduce the noise
- Save / Recall 5 group system specifications, support data storage expansion
- Connected to PC via USB Device, support SCPI command, to meet the control and communication needs
The SPD3303C exhibits high resolution, 1mV / 1mA, providing the user with excellent stability and read back accuracy. In addition, it maintains its ability to change output voltage or current in small increments while fully meeting the power requirements of the load.
Series / parallel / independent output modes
Series-parallel functions combine two power supplies into one and make it very convenient for many applications. It has three independent outputs which can be controlled separately, can also be turned on or off at the same time, making it versatile and very easy to use.
Panel timing output functions
Five output timing profiles are settable via the SDP3300’s front panel. Each profile is independent of the others and allows settable voltage and current values. The timer function allows for a continuous output with profiles as long as 10,000 seconds/profile. In addition to easy front-panel control, the SPD3300 power supplies come with SIGLENT’s EASY POWER PC software.
Save/ Recall interface
The SPD3000C programmable linear DC power supply provides five groups of local storage system parameters and has support for external memory expansion. With this feature the local or external memory can be stored, recalled, or deleted, making it easy to return to your desired settings.