RS232 Data Logger and Spy Tool (140126-41)
Pre-programmed microcontroller # 140126-41 for the project RS232 Data Logger, as described in Elektor Magazine edition May/June 2015.
The project is based on an ATXmega128A4U-AU. It is able to register bytes in both directions with millisecond accuracy, while its electrical isolation enables it to be hooked up into serial data connections employing TTL and RS-232 levels.
- Two serial inputs for bidirectional connections
- Inputs can have separate grounds
- Data transmission to PC via USB
- Operating power derived via USB
- User interface via commands from Terminal Program
- Baud rates up to 230 KBd
- Stores up to 900 data sets
- Data logging for up to 2:20 (h:mm)
- Temporal resolution 1 ms
More information can be found on:
|Kategorie||Messen & Testen|