RF Explorer WSUB1G+ Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator
- Low frequency support from 50 KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF and UHF up to 960 MHz
- New HELP and SET buttons for a better user interface and configuration selection with 2-clicks
- Ideal choice for HAM bands from 160 m to 33 cm
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1 GHz bands, including FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, etc.
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for more than 16 hours of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
This devices uses lithium cell batteries.
Please note: When you receive this product, please update to the latest firmware (3.05) to solve the battery charging limit problem.