Maker pHAT – Simplifying Raspberry Pi
The Maker pHAT is the solution to the most common problems beginners face starting with Raspberry PI. Its intelligent and simple design makes it easy to attach to your Pi, and it helps you avoid all the tedious work of connection various other accessories. Additionally, the LEDs corresponding to each pin makes it extremely easy to see where a potential problem lies
The Maker pHat has the same size as the Raspberry Pi Zero with all 4mounting holes aligned. However, it can be used with Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+ and 3A+, by inserting a 2 x 20 stacking header.
- Raspberry Pi Zero size, stack perfectly on to Raspberry Pi Zero
- Compatible with standard size Raspberry Pi 3B / 3B+, medium size Raspberry Pi 3A+ and smaller size Raspberry Pi Zero / W / WH.
- Standard Raspberry Pi GPIO footprint.
- LED array for selected GPIO pins (GPIO 17, 18, 27, 22, 25, 12, 13, 19).
- 3x on board programmable push buttons (GPIO 21, 19 and 20, need to configure as input pull up).
- Onboard active buzzer (GPIO 26).
- Proper labels for all GPIOs, including SPI, UART, I2C, 5V, 3.3V, and GND.
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket for 5V input and USB to UART communication.
- USB serial facilitated by the FT231X
- Input voltage: USB 5 V, from a computer, power bank or a standard USB adapter.
Mount on Raspberry Pi Zero
Mount on Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+ and 3A+