Explorer HAT Pro – Prototyping Board for Raspberry Pi
Possible applications of Explorer HAT Pro are development of little robots, games, science experiments, exploring small electronic circuits. You'll be able to interact with your Pi more extensively.
- Four buffered 5 V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5 V outputs (up to 500 mA total across all four channels)
- Four capacitive touch pads (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads (labelled 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Four coloured LEDs (red, green, blue, and yellow)
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200 mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- A number of useful (unprotected) 3.3 V pins from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
- Explorer HAT Pro pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
The Python library contains a lot of examples that will help you quickly start with Explorer HAT Pro and show you the possibilities.