ESP32 Weather Station - Bare PCB (180468-1)
The ESP32 board is a versatile and very affordable development platform that is quite suitable for all sorts of home automation projects. This weather station is built around the ESP32 as well, which makes all data directly available online.
- Measures temperature, wind direction and wind speed, humidity, air pressure, and precipitation
- Optional sensor for fine particles: Nova Fitness SDS-011
- Additional ports for Grove sensors or other devices
- Supports Thingspeak and senseBox
- Can be configured on the internal web page of the ESP32
- Operates from a solar panel, 12 V battery, and/or 8-28 V DC adapter
The ESP32 makes the measurements and can upload the resulting data to ThingSpeak or senseBox.
The weather station is built around the ESP32 Pico Kit V4, which handles all the necessary tasks.
The circuit can be powered from a 12 V lead-acid battery. If you would like to use a 12 V solar panel to charge the battery, we have a handy built-in feature for you: the ESP32 can close a relay when the battery is low and open it when the battery is again fully charged.