If you want to get the best possible sound from your Raspberry Pi DigiOne is what you're looking for. The Allo DigiOne guarantees the minimization of interference signals and noise. The HAT is based on WM8805 an and has both BNC and RCA connectors with the best processing available on the board. The sound card is powered by the Raspberry Pi, so the Digi does not need an external power source.
The outputs of the Raspberry Pi and WM8805 are separated by a digital isolator to avoid degrading the signal.
The jitter rate for a S/PDIF interface is one of the lowest on the market with 0.4 ps. The noise is reduced to 50 µV.
Jitter value = 411.4 femtoseconds
- No soldering needed
- Easy setup with the Max2Play Allo plugin
- No need for external power source
- Galvanic isolation
- integrated reclocker
- Low noise level and a minimum of interfering signals
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B and 3B
- 10 LDOs (low-dropout regulators)
- 2 NDK oscillators
- 12 Low Pass Filters