Bat detector with amplitude recovery (150346-71). Complete kit of parts (battery not included), soldering required.
This bat detector uses a MEMS microphone for its high sensitivity in the ultra-sonic range. The detector produces a sine wave for the speaker which can be re-modulated with the original amplitude. Four low-pass filter cutoff frequencies, four frequency division ratios and more can be set with DIP switches.
Main Features & Specifications
- Hybrid analog and digital circuitry
- Low current consumption: less than 5 mA in standby
- Selectable division ratio: 16, 17, 23 and 31
- Selectable low frequency cut-off: 8 kHz, 15 kHz, 18 kHz 25 kHz
- Selectable sensitivity verses battery saving
- Improved amplitude recovery
- Audio sinewave output
- Audio amplifier muted and in standby mode when there is no input signal
- ‘Muted’ and ‘signal detected’ LEDs
- Hardware and software test mode
- MEMS or electret microphone
- 1 (one) SMD device