2.2" SPI TFT Display Module 240x320 – ILI9341
ILI9341 is a 262144-color single-chip SOC driver for a TFT liquid crystal display with resolution of 240x320 dots (RGB), comprising a 720-channel source driver, a 320-channel gate driver, 172800 bytes GRAM for graphic display data of 240x320 dots (RGB), and power supply circuit.
ILI9341 supports parallel 8-/9-/16-/18-bit data bus MCU interface, 6-/16-/18-bit data bus RGB interface and 3-/4-line serial peripheral interface (SPI).
The moving picture area can be specified in internal GRAM by window address function.
The specified window area can be updated selectively, so that moving picture can be displayed simultaneously independent of still picture area.
ILI9341 can operate with 1.65V ~ 3.3V I/O interface voltage and an incorporated voltage follower circuit to generate voltage levels for driving an LCD.
ILI9341 supports full color, 8-color display mode and sleep mode for precise power control by software and these features make the ILI9341 an ideal LCD driver for medium or small size portable products such as digital cellular phones, smart phone, MP3 and PMP where long battery life is a major concern.
- Display resolution: 240 x 320 (RGB)
- Output: 720 source outputs | 320 gate outputs | Common electrode output (VCOM)
- a-TFT LCD driver with on-chip full display RAM: 172,800 bytes
- System Interface
- 8-bits, 9-bits, 16-bits, 18-bits interface with 8080-Ⅰ/8080- Ⅱ series MCU
- 6-bits, 16-bits, 18-bits RGB interface with graphic controller
- 3-line / 4-line serial interface
- Display mode:
- Full color mode (Idle mode OFF): 262K-color
- Reduced color mode (Idle mode ON): 8-color
- Power saving modes:
- Sleep mode
- Deep standby mode
- On chip functions:
- VCOM generator and adjustment
- Timing generator
- DC/DC converter
- Line/frame inversion
- 1 preset Gamma curve with separate RGB Gamma correction
- Content Adaptive Brightness Control
- MTP (3 times):
- 8-bits for ID1, ID2, ID3
- 7-bits for VCOM adjustment
- Low-power consumption architecture
- Low operating power supplies:
- VDDI = 1.65V ~ 3.3V (logic)
- VCI = 2.5V ~ 3.3V (analog)
- LCD Voltage drive:
- Source/VCOM power supply voltage
- AVDD - GND = 4.5V ~ 5.5V
- VCL - GND = -2.0V ~ -3.0V
- Gate driver output voltage
- VGH - GND = 10.0V ~ 20.0V
- VGL - GND = -5.0V ~ -15.0V
- VGH - VGL 3 ≦ 2V
- VCOM driver output voltage
- VCOMH = 3.0V ~ (AVDD – 0.5)V
- VCOML = (VCL+0.5)V ~ 0V
- VCOMH - VCOML ≦ 6.0V
- Operate temperature range: -40℃ to 85℃